Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 78: 2nd Grade Student Reflection

Learning the Power of Setting Goals



A student in Mrs. Potter's 2nd Grade Class wanted to share how he set a goal for himself to go above and beyond when it comes to meeting the expectations for behavior in his class.

Here's his submission:

"One day I set a goal for myself and I learned [I] learned to try to get a certificate and I reached my goal.  I learned that if I try I will reach my goal."

He shared that it was hard sometimes to work towards his goal.  "I got frustrated when I saw others [doing well].  But I set my goal and I got to be student of the month."

This 2nd grader has learned that setting goals for himself can help him stay focused on what he wants to accomplish and that hard work pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment