Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 20: Abyan, 4th Grade student

The Best Teacher Ever

On June 1st, Field Day, Mrs. Litterer, my 3rd grade teacher told us that she wasn't going to be a 3rd grade teacher anymore.  I was going to explode! Poof!

When I got home I went upstairs and cried my head off.  That's why I missed school during the summer.  My brother and sister think I'm crazy!  It's because they don't know how good of a teacher she is.  I'm still mad that she is not my 4th grade teacher.  I have a good teacher this year, but having Mrs. Litterer would be cool.

I really miss Mrs. Litterer.  I see her every morning before school.  And when I am done with Safety Patrol each day, I will go and see her.  This is only the beginning.


She has a big heart.  She wrote a story about me.  I was so happy, I hugged her as tight as I could.  She is the reason why I love school--well, there are a lot of reasons why I love school, but she is the main reason why.  Anyway, my point is Mrs. Litterer is an amazing, awesome, funny, and spectacular teacher and more.  If we had to pick a teacher of the year, her whole class would vote for her 600 times.  I would vote for her 3 times, that's how good of a teacher she is.

I want Mrs. Litterer to be my 5th grade teacher and so forth.  It took me all day to write this letter!!

Mrs. Litterer is a great, great, great, great, and amazing teacher!!!

Abyan is a fourth grade student at Hilliard Horizon Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment